At VR we understand the complexities of selling a business
The following are among the key aspects of the sales process that the VR office located in Greenville delivers to its clients:
- Comprehensively reviewing the fundamentals of the business and formulating the most effective marketing strategy with which to position the business for sale;
- Advising on how to prepare accurate financial information that best represents the business for ease of review during the due diligence process;
- Determining a valuation range for the business;
- Providing access to an independent third-party valuation service, if appropriate;
- Establishing the optimum listing price and terms;
- Qualifying interested buyers before disclosing detailed information on the business;
- Negotiating terms of the asset purchase offer;
- Coordinating the due diligence process;
- Negotiating terms on real estate leases, consulting agreements, non-compete agreements, note terms, etc.;
- Serving as a liaison for all buyer and seller professional advisors, such as attorneys and accountants;
- Coordinating the preparation of all transaction closing documents with the closing attorney.
Is this a right time to sell?
Schedule a confidential appointment with our agent and develop your exit strategy and prepare your business for sale.